Saturday, November 11, 2017

Picking the best flower

This winter gal (from Crafty Sentiments Designs) has chosen the very best poinsettia in the store.  I've colored her with prismas, and added yellow gems for the flower center, the same as the ones I added to the additional embellishments.   I've added a swirl die cut behind the flowers, and the trees are also a die cut (don't they come in handy - the dies, I mean, tee-hee).   Candi-dots are at the top, along with a cute little white bow.   The "peace on earth" sticker I found in my Christmas stash of supplies.
I would please like to enter these challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - must use flowers
Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Tanks for sharing with us on Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja Dt.

    ReplyDelete