Sunday, November 12, 2017

Baby, it's cold outside

At least this winter gal from Sherri Baldy at My Besties, is bundled up for the cold.  I had some fantastic snowflake paper, which, as you can see, I covered up most of it - haha - I sometimes wonder why we crafters bother to try and coordinate so well.   My verse was computer generated.   A couple doilies tucked behind my image for a lacy effect, and a snowflake border die cut, with a couple glitzy foam snowflakes added, along with a die cut deer and a foam snowman to complete my creation.  Thanks so much for coming in to view -- stay warm out there, those of you that are entering into chilly winter!
I have entered these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - sparkles
My Besties Dutch - AG
My Besties French - AG
My Besties Germany - AG

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lillian. I pray your weekend is going well. Oh it's sure is cold outside! But this little My Besties sure look very comfy and oh so darling! Absolutely love the layering of the card and little deer & snowman to the side Lillian! How creative! Too bad you're not close. I'd learn a lot from you :) May you have a lovely new week ahead. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours you have used
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete